Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 25: Falling Behind

Oops I have fallen behind on my blog for this week.  I have been so busy finalizing my podcast that I didn't have time to do my writing.  I have learned quite a bit about podcasting, sound editing, and general creative work.  I am thoroughly enjoying the creative process!

I can already see how the podcast will change over time.  Even from the first and second episodes I made some minor tweaks.  I can certainly say that the second one took much less time to produce.  I decided to host them on my website as well as in iTunes to get some publicity.  I learned quite a bit about production on the first one and some of the tools available to me in the sound editing software.  I have a ways to go to get some polish on the podcasts but I am headed in the right direction.

As part of the polishing I decided that I needed a new logo for the two podcasts I am thinking of doing.  So I called up my designer friend and we are going to meet on Sunday morning to discuss it.  I want to keep the cost low so we will have to be creative.  Thankfully I don't need all the variations he created for the previous company logo.

I am investing a lot of time in building my knowledge and experience which will be critical to my success.  I am looking forward to landing 3 clients by June.

No comments:

Post a Comment