Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 23: Coach Hired

I interviewed two other coaches and finally settled in on the one that was the best fit for me.  We are going to work on a network plan and really get my name out there.  I signed up for a three month engagement and will begin on April 6.  We will meet twice a month with homework in between.  I am so excited to be focused on this element of my business.  I now realize that I have been holding off because I did not know what the next step to take was.  I am afraid because it is something that I am passionate about and don't want to hear rejection from others that may not find value in what I am doing.  I still have not forgotten my commitment to myself to have 15 clients by the end of the year.  I am confident that with the help of my coach I will be successful.

I am finding my new productivity plan has the effect of focusing me on my most important tasks to complete within the next seven days.  I was successful at completing those tasks for last week.  I guess I should not be surprised how this entrepreneurial journey is one of emotion as much as it is of action.  It almost feels like a roller coaster ride with the associated ups and downs.  I find that my energy and commitment wanes at times too.  The key is to keep forward momentum and push through the troughs.


No comments:

Post a Comment