Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 22: Coach Interviews

I setup two more interviews for marketing coaches today.  I want to ensure that I pick the best one for me and that I get the most out of the money I am going to spend.  I think it will be worth the cost and effort to get things kicked off.  I should know more next week and will be a little behind in hiring my coach but it will be worth the delay.

I setup my wireless network today in the office.  It is lightening fast and will be nice to minimize the amount of chords that I need.  I should only need one chord that plugs in my cinema display and then it can power everything else.  I really like having a minimalist landscape.  It helps me to focus better.

I also decided today that to enhance my creativity I am going to install a wall sized whiteboard.  That way I can have the maximum amount of space to write and not be limited by my current one.

I have started listening to audiobooks during my daily workout to try and consume more information and maximize my time.  Given this I should be able to get through at least two audio books per month which amounts to 24 books this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment