Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 35: PowerOn Leadership is Born

I was finally able to connect with the graduate students and kick the process off.  I am so excited at the prospect of working with them.  I am confident that it will be a positive experience for both parties.  I sent them a customized version of my new client welcome package and we will begin our work next week.

I also spent some time brainstorming new topics for my newsletter and really desire to incorporate current events as the backdrop for my topics; making them more present and relevant.  I am really excited about the prospects for the coming issues.  I also spent some time talking about this with my marketing coach in trying to determine the right cadence for the newsletter.  I first attempted monthly and that seemed too frequent given the amount of time it takes put them together.  I tried quarterly and yet that seems way too infrequent, almost to the point that someone may even forget that they signed up for the newsletter.  She provided some good insight on how I could work a little smarter and generate content from existing sources rather than have to create all my own content.  I love this idea and am hopeful that it will enable me to return to the monthly frequency.

No comments:

Post a Comment