Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 33: Working Remotely


For the rest of this week I decided to work remotely at our condo in Lake Chelan.  It is an attempt for me to get out of the office and do some brainstorming.  I thought the change of scenery would do me good and open up my mind to thinking big!

I spent most of the morning traveling.  It was nice to be able to spend some time alone with my thoughts.  It was a 3 hour drive from Seattle and there was very little traffic on the road so I was able to move at a good pace.

I have a lot planned for this week while I am out of the office.  I thought this would be an ideal time to spend time researching some sites that I had been wanting to take a look at, do some reading, get some writing done, and most importantly do some brainstorming.

I have high hopes that this will be a productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment