Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 53: Key Marketing Message

I have been diligent in focusing on this effort to make sure I am sending a consistent message to the market.  To help me achieve this my coach is walking me through a process where I define my target audience, what they need or are looking for, and unique capabilities that I bring to my practice.

Target Audience
Emerging leaders, in manager and director roles, earning 150K+ per year in medium to large companies with revenues greater than 1M USD.

What do they care about?

  • Outside Perspective
  • Professional Development
  • Trusted Advisor
  • Effectiveness (Do, Say, Decisions)
  • Achieve significant results
  • Establish credibility in a new role
Why do people come to me?
  • Hold them accountable
  • Gain goal clarity
  • Enhanced Self-Awareness
  • Professional Development (Conflict Mgmt, Productivity, Communication, Executive Presence)
  • Achieve significant results
Who is my competition
  • Coaches
  • Consultants
  • Trainers
How am I different from my competition?
  • Customized Approach
  • Systems-Based
  • Focused in Scope
  • Hybrid Coaching/Consulting Model
Marketing Message
Executive Coaching and leadership development firm focused on helping emerging leaders create impact within their organizations.  We create an environment, acting as a trusted advisor, that enables our clients to:
  • Gain an outside perspective
  • Clarify goals to drive significant results
  • Augment professional development
  • Increase effectiveness
We utilize a personalized, systems-based approach that considers the whole individual.  Our coaching experience layers a hybrid coaching/consulting model, 15 years of management consulting experience, and accountability to deliver measurable outcomes for the individual and organization.

I can't wait to see what my coach has to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment