Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 52: Preparing for Sessions

In keeping my commitment I am writing my blog first thing to ensure it does not get lost in the activities of the day.  I now have 3 individuals that I am coaching and I enjoy every minute of it.  Actually that is the highlight of my day when I get to help others have impact in their personal and professional lives.  I am also mentoring a group on project management skills to get a project up and running with a local non-profit.

I think it will be important to get a standard approach to my in between work.  As I get additional clients I will not have the luxury of time to review all the details of our past sessions.

I am focused on completing my marketing materials so that I can be prepared for my next coaching session on Friday.  That includes scoping out the competition and writing a draft of my marketing message.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment